Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

wanna know why they call me Project X

                    Spreading Dope Vibes                  
So you wanna know why they call me Project X?
Ever seen the movie Project X? If so that pretty much sums it up! "Bahaha"
Basically all I want to do is turn up at all times. Once I start raving I cant stop!
 Once me and my rave crew get through security, its complete mayhem. If I'm vibing with the crowd and the DJ is absolutely killing it, I'm going nuts all night! I love putting on costumes, I love trading kandii and I love meeting and dancing with my fellow ravers. I hate when its time to leave. I' m always looking for the after party. I'm that one friend after a rave that would not stop talking
My friends hate it hahaha. O' well whats the point of partying if your not gonna go hard right!
Eat Sleep Rave Repeat 


Ravers take care of one another
We are One Nation under One Beat Drop with One Love and that's Raving!
In Plur I trust, In Plur you Trust,    In PLUR WE TRUST!
-ProjectX


No comments:

Post a Comment