Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Most Epic Night of my Life: My First Rave!!

Spreading Dope Vibes  
Let me start off by saying Life in Color I will forever love you. 
December 31st 2013 the day Life In Color came to Atlantic City for their New Years Eve show featuring Adventure Club and Steve Aoki completely changed my life for the better! Holy sh*% that day I came to life! I had no idea this life style existed before this day. So put your time hop caps on and take a trip with me down memory lane! 
It all started with the pep talk, the warnings, the symptoms, the to do's and what not to do's, the "make sure you drink water", "the stare at the lights" you know first timer sh*%. Make a long story short, once she kicked in Ihad the best time of life! I mean I was loving everybody, everyone was beautiful anything I touched or touched me felt like hot sex on Ecstasy. Talkative I was! I swear if someone was to punch me in the face I would love them for doing it. Stress free no care in the world. Everyone surrounding me was full of amazing vibes; especially when they found out I was a first time raver I have no idea what was playing but I do know when Steve Aoki dropped "Pursuit Of Happiness" I completely fell in love Epic moment of the night, my crowd surfing fail. "I know I know..Annoying!" But picture this, I'm feeling myself, I tell this guy to pick me up so I could crowd surf. Next thing I know I'm on top of a bunch of hands that were moving me closer and closer to the front. My epic moment soon came crashing down when my entire body hit the concrete! Funny thing is, as soon as I hit the floor, I jumped up and started fist pumping as if nothing happen! "bahaha" ooo boy! Everyone can recall how their first epic rave was. It's one of those memories that will forever have a lasting imprint in your heartSeriously there's nothing like a rave! Only you and those hundred other sweaty jumping ravers would understand. An euphoric atmosphere of pure Peace Love Unity and Respect. Its funny when you analyze how everyday people living there everyday lives put all there stresses away and for that 6-10 hr time span nothing else matters but the music that motivates them to move every limb of their body. That is what I call my culture, you guys are who I call my PLUR Family

       Ravers take care of one another
We are One Nation under One Beat Drop with One Love and that's Raving!
In Plur I trust, In Plur you Trust,    In PLUR WE TRUST!
-ProjectX

No comments:

Post a Comment