Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

ProjectX Reviews: Henry Fong at Webster Hall

"I saw him at EDC Orlando and he killed it" 
That was the reoccurring phrase that night! 
Now I could say
 "I saw him at Webster Hall and not only did he kill it but he has become one of favorite DJ's
Who else but 
Henry F#%*kin Fong!!!
I must say I was not planning on going to this show until 4 hrs before it started! I saw the flyer and totally over looked it" o Henry Fong who's that what ever" But while I was engaging in my Santa Con activities I heard from Mr Plur Pope himself, "Henry Fong is nasty"! So Drunkingly I went ahead and paid for a ticket. 
They always so the nights unplanned are the best nights ever and Holy S%%T Fong you proved it! 
Absolute beast! 
Once he dropped "Encore" to open up the show, I knew what mayhem the night had in store! 
He absolutely captured my heart with his outstanding light show followed by hits that made me feel like I was in a crowd at Ultra! Songs like "BOOM BOOM BOOM" "Let Me Clear My Throat" and my all time favorite "Heads Will Roll"! 
He has great energy, great build ups and awesome drops! I caught myself shuffling and
 I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO SHUFFLE!
Then he dropped his Remix to "WILD" by Snails and Antiserum! I'll let the video speak for itself!

Henry Fong you destroyed your set you truly got a new fan in me.
The madness didn't stop there, Dallas K and Modern Machines topped off the night! Here's Dallas K making a statement when he dropped "Orion



If you ever have the opportunity to see any of these artist do so and thank me later! Check out more videos on my IG page @ inplurwetrust 

Ravers take care of one another We are One Nation under One Beat Drop with One Love and that's Raving! In Plur I trust, In Plur you Trust,  In PLUR WE TRUST!-ProjectX

No comments:

Post a Comment