Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ProjectX Recaps: Pier of Fear

Spreading Dope Vibes  

Talk about packed! This years Pier of Fear (RPM) was uncomfortably packed! "Anything for money" was the buzz surrounding  that night. They care to much about the money and not enough about our enjoyment. Which I agree with but at the same time I know how it feels when a rave I was excited to go to gets cancelled. So I love the fact they combined as well as honored Insomniac's event "BOO" tickets.  However, it was just about to packed and a bit to rowdy. I'm not sure when the whole pushing through the crowds memo went around but I'm def. didn't get it. I'm sure I personally saw 5 fights and a few attempted others.
Where's the PLUR?
Out the window when you cant dance nor move because your literally crammed between a guy in a Minion suite and a train of people plunging through you. I even felt like grabbing a few people and throwing them myself. Lol just kidding I'm all about the peaceI'm not to sure how the concert would have been if it BOO wasn't incorporated. As much as I thought I liked Adventure Club I was a bit disappointed by their set, as it seemed the rest of the crowd was pretty mellow as well. However,  "Crave You" will always be my favorite! Always!Set of the night hands down, DJ SNAKE!
I have yet to be disappointed by this guy, seeing him December 20 at Life In Colorcant wait! 
BORGEOUS

 absolutely stole the show with his closing set! The ground shook when he dropped his banger  Then he grabbed the audience attention with "Ping Pong" the Hardwell remix. The whole crowd looked like an everlasting sea of pendulums!  He's awesome, I'm never disappointed when I see him perform! 

 How cool was Blood Manor's pop up haunted house!! I loved it! More raves need to incorporate trippy walk through attractions.   
Overall, this years Pier of Fear was okay, the line control was amazing compared to last, the sound system still sucks, the light show was pretty weak but the good vibes still live on.



Ravers take care of one another
We are One Nation under One Beat Drop with One Love and that's Raving!
In Plur I trust, In Plur you Trust,    In PLUR WE TRUST!
-ProjectX

No comments:

Post a Comment