Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Thursday, January 1, 2015

I Rung in the New Year with Martin Garrix at Pier 36

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! Martin Garrix KILLLLLLLEDDDDDDDDD it last night!!!! OMG! So going into this event I was super skeptical! I convinced myself based on prior performances that he was going to be booty! I saw him at Pacha when he first started and I was very disappointed, so disappointed that any one who would mention him I would have nothing but negative things to say! At EDC I didn't even give him a chance, instead I used that time to go on rides bahaha!
 But let me tell you practice makes perfect and he proved that last night! 
Martin Garrix you are an animal!!
 He played just about all of my rave classics and favorites and introduced me to some new ones! His set started at 11:50 I got in at 12:05 and from the moment I walked in he captured my attention playing my favorite!! "Ping Pong" -Hardwell remix!
Then he continued to play hits like "Flashback," "Pursuit of Happiness", "Heads Will Roll", "Tremors", "Feel the Volume", "DJ Turn It up", "Bad" of course "Wizard", "Animals" and many more! (check out my IG for more videos) He had that place rockin
And for once in a long time I could finally say I had room to dance and do a full split if I wanted to! Thank you for 21+ events sometimes! Sometimes only though because there's noting like young energy
Overall Pier 36 is a good venue great sound system, light security check, good light show, easy access to the bars and very spacious! However, I was not a fan of the outside porta potties! =/ 
Hint Hint for all you who pay for coat check, wear a sweater and sweats you don't care about and stash them. I've realized us ravers are not interested in finding and taking clothing but money, diffraction glasses, led lights and drugs if we find that your ass'd out! Bahhahaa 
I woke up today full of energy replaying videos of last night! Thanks to you Mr. Garrix! You killed it! Another "I told you so" DJ added to my list of favorites!   NYE 15 started with a BANG!
more videos at IG:inplurwetrust

Ravers take care of one another We are One Nation under One Beat Drop with One Love and that's Raving! In Plur I trust, In Plur you Trust,  In PLUR WE TRUST!-ProjectX

No comments:

Post a Comment