Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Uniting Ravers all Over the World: RollRandom




"Every time I open this app I automatically feel connected, I can talk to people who understand me and share the exact same love in the cultural world of EDM that I do". 
An unified family that understands the real meaning of PLUR and there to extend great vibes and motivational words if needed. 
A brother, a sister, a friend from all over the world who has one problem in common, they're SOLO RAVERS
Unwillingly of course, some of us are not so lucky! We don't have friends that are into the rave scene 
That's where the RollRandom App comes into play. 
A free app designed to unite solo ravers from all over and to discover other ravers who live near and around you. 
After putting in my zip code I found myself browsing through and finding ravers who are literally 5 miles away from me who partake in the same events that I do. 
The cool thing about this app, you have the ability to "hit them up directly" and "add them to your family".  
Nothing is better than than a total stranger hitting you up saying " hey you live close to me lets rave" or " just bought my tickets to EDCLV anyone down to go and get a room together". RollRandom has the ability and has a history of turning strangers in to life long friends, and friends into families
That's what happen to Rave Family The Whale Squad
13 strangers who one day randomly connected on RollRandom and decided to do EDC Orlando together. 
Here's their story!  

 RollRandom has a couple more interesting perks.
 "Travel like a Boss" RollRandom has set up transportation and discount codes for all you traveling ravers! As well as discount codes for EDM merchandise and shows
Whats happening around you or what festival is next? RollRandom has got you covered with a full list of upcoming events, festivals and venues that cater to EDM around you! 
If I haven't sold you enough, check it out for yourself. 
The VIBES are incredible and for all you lost family members 
Welcome Home


Download Directly:
meetravers.com

Stay Connected with RollRandom

https://twitter.com/rollrandom

http://instagram.com/rollrandom_app

https://www.facebook.com/rollrandom

http://rollrandom-app.tumblr.com/

rollrandom.com

and check out the inPLURwetrust IG page 

Ravers take care of one another We are One Nation under One Beat Drop with One Love and that's Raving! In Plur I trust, In Plur you Trust,  In PLUR WE TRUST!-ProjectX

No comments:

Post a Comment