Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Official inPLURwetrust LOGO

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Know Before You Go: DJ Blend Pacha NYC Review


"Maybe its just the Venue, Pacha has that effect on DJ's" -fellow rave enthusiast
 Unfortunately DJ Blend just didn't do it for me this past Friday night at Pacha NYC. I was expecting way more than he delivered. Compared to what others have said about his past performances, I just didn't see nor feel the same. I even watched his after movie performance at Hyper Glow hoping he would play that same type of variety.. which he didn't.. at all. 
 However, I will say he did live up to his champagne popping antics and very energetic incognito persona. "Hands down" He mixed some old school classics like "Lets Groove Tonight" by Earth Wind and Fire, and "Staying Alive" by the Bee Gees that had the crowd channeling their old school Disco dance moves! Then he dropped one of my favorite rock songs "B.Y.O.B" by System Of A Down along with a sick drop that had me jumping and shuffling my a** off!! I will always praise him for playing that track because no DJ I've ever heard took it there! That was an epic moment that will be imprinted in my mind every time I think of DJ Blend

Overall, the vibes in that place were amazing! If you ever come to Pacha look for me on the opposite side of the stairs on the front corner aka "the talent pit"!
 Will I see DJ Blend again? Yes in a different location, I'll watch his set at festival I'm sure he'll kill it there! Unfortunately, DJ Blend you were hype you didn't live up to that night! 
Not as bad as Dyro's performance, which was 100000 times worst! Wouldn't recommend him ever! Personal opinion Good Vibes to you all! 

Check out more videos of DJ Blend's Performance at
 inPLURwetrust on Youtube Click Here

Stay Connected with inPLURwetrust
IG: inplurwetrust 
inplurwetrust@gmail.com

Ravers take care of one another We are One Nation under One Beat Drop with One Love and that's Raving! In Plur I trust, In Plur you Trust,  In PLUR WE TRUST!-ProjectX

No comments:

Post a Comment